Seizures In Dogs And Epilepsy Treated Naturally
Epilepsy and seizures in dogs is becoming a big problems today with all the toxic pollution in our environment.
Two kinds ...
Grand Mal Seizure
- Loss of consciousness
- Excess salivation
- Foaming at the mouth
- Loss of bladder and bowel control
- Repeated movement of body
- Rapid jaw-snapping
The event may last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. After that your dog is usually drowsy, has difficulty walking or seeing.
Focal Motor Or Petit Mal Seizure
- Less dramatic but serious
- Loss of balance
Cause .... a change in the electrical activity of the brain. You need something that
supports your dog's brain function and nervous system to stop seizures in dogs.
Root Cause Of Seizures In Dogs
- Brain Tumors
- Genetic Factors
- Head Trama
- Hereditary Factors
- Infection, Cysts and Cancer
- Lead, Chemicals, Additives and Poisoning
- Liver Disease
- Low Blood Sugar
- Renal Kidney Failure
- Severe Worm Infestation
- Vitamin Deficiencies
Steps to take to improve after you have ruled out all serious health problems like thyroid problems, diabetes, cancer, liver or kidney disease. If more than one seizure per month, seek medical care.
It will ...
- Limit After-Effects Such As Drowsiness and Clumsiness
- Prevents More Seizures In Dogs From Happening
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Supports Natural Temperature
- Supports The Nervous System
- Treats Acute Seizures
Other Factors That May Trigger A Seizure In Dogs
- Abuse or neglect
- Air fresheners
- All toxic flea products
- BHA - a preservative commonly found in dog foods
- BHT- a preservative commonly found in dog foods
- Carpet powders
- Cell Phones
- Cigarette smoke
- Dryer sheets
- Eating cat or dog feces
- Ethoxyquin- a preservative commonly found in dog foods
- Excessive exercise
- Fabric softeners
- Fumes from all bathroom cleaners
- Fumes from bleach
- Fumes from dusting products
- Fungi, Bacteria and Germs
- Hair spray
- Heartworm Pills
- Household cleaners, including pine cleaners
- Loud noises
- Low quality canned dog food
- Low quality commercial dog biscuits and treats
- Low quality dry dog food
- Lyme Encephalitis
- Lyme Vaccine
- Paint chips from lead based paint
- Paint fumes
- Plastic bowls
- Rabies Vaccine
- Red food dye- a preservative commonly found in dog foods
- Salt, Sugar, Aspartame, Monosodium Glutamate
- Scented candles
- Sodium Nitrate
- Toxic flea collars
- Toxic shampoos and dips
- Vitamins with high sodium level
Most seizures seem to happen in the fall time, due to mold and bacteria in the air probably because we close all our windows.
Back in 1997, I had a golden retriever that was having seizures and after going to nine vets, she still died.
Read my story here.
I am not telling you this to scare you, but you need to take it serious. So if everything is a mystery to your vet, it is time to do your own investigation before it is too late.
Stop dog seizures (yours) and do it today.
Return to Dog Health Symptoms from Seizures In Dogs page ...
Return to Dogs Health Naturally home page ...